Wednesday, October 8, 2008

As old as 2006














Here's some crazy-old artwork for ya, because there are so few new things I'm working on. Student teaching is taking up most of my time (rightfully-so), but I do promise a couple new paintings and hopefully some comic-work. Anyway, I thought I'd share these antiques. This is mostly around the 2006-era....back when I still used pencils to sketch, I still painted on canvas, and I still used watercolors. Oh, how the times have changed. Anyway, the photo of Shawn is from high school when we were newish friends, but the quote I added I think before Freshman year. The rest of the art I don't think I have anymore; either given away or sold at First Friday or whatever. Save for the sketches, of course.....



1 comment:

Adam said...

I dig your stuff!