Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Plan

Good day to ya. After this post I will start to put up pages of the comic story I'm working on now called "Back and Forth." The way it's gonna work (or the way I plan it to work, rather) is that I will monthly put up at least four pages. Hopefully if I get into the swing of things and my work ethic improves, that will turn into weekly posting. If that works, then I'll hopefully have the motivation to organize this all into a more reader-friendly website.

However, I'm still also busy with a few other projects and of course the school curriculum, so just in case I fall behind, I'll also start to post pages every so often of the recently-abandoned "Plentiwood." That story was frustrating me, but who knows....maybe I'll be into it further down the line.

So check back now and again and enjoy the slowly-progressing storyline of "Back and Forth."

No comments: